The AAIE Institute for International School Leadership is pleased to announce that we have moved our courses to a new model in 2019.
AAIE Institute Online Courses Are Now:
- On-demand. Our online courses are being re-designed to accommodate your busy schedule. Enroll at any time throughout the year!
- Self-paced. Choose your own start date. Then, take up to 45 days to complete your coursework.
- Fully-facilitated. We set you up for success by assigning you an instructor who gives you feedback and guidance throughout your course.
We hope that this new model provides you with flexibility and more opportunities to pursue your passion and interest in international school leadership.
Three of our seven courses are open for registration on our website. Our other courses will be ready soon!
Are You a New or Aspiring International School Leader?
AAIE Institute professional development course content includes ethics, building school culture, and governance best practices, all with a focus on international school leadership. Additional course offerings will be added to the current catalog throughout the year.
Also, New in 2019:
- A fully redesigned website that is super easy to navigate through!
- New course content updates based on the 2018 survey of over 100 international school leaders
About The AAIE Institute:
The AAIE Institute for International School Leadership is supported by The Association for the Advancement of International Education and PLS 3rd Learning. For more information, please visit: www.AAIEInstitute.org.